Angular 2 is the latest iteration of the wildly successful Angular framework and this course is designed to take you all the way from the basics through to creating high-quality angular applications.
This course is built using a minimum of Angular 2.2. I’ve also focused on building these tutorials purely in Typescript.
Example Angular 2 Applications:
In this section you’ll find a number of different Angular version 2 and above applications which should provide good examples of the concepts covered in the course above:
Angular Admin Dashboard
This project features a fleshed out Angular 2.2 admin dashboard.
- Angular Router with sub-routes contained in sub-modules
- Markdown editor using Marked
- Built using angular-cli
- Examples of Services, Observables, Modules and Sub Modules
Ng-Chat - An Angular 2 Websocket Chat
- RxJS Observables
- Websocket Service that interacts with a live websocket server.
- A Markdown based chat application.