Note: This guide is still under construction so please refer back to it often for more articles.
Welcome to the ultimate comprehensive guide to getting started with LWJGL 3 and OpenGL. My main goal for this part of the site is to create the ultimate primer from which game developers can refer to.
- Setting up Eclipse to use LWJGL3
- Creating a Game Window with GLFW
- Beginners guide to Matrices and Vectors
- Creating a Game Loop
- Creating your First Triangle
- Getting Started with OpenGL
- Vertex Array Object and Vertex Buffer Objects
- Introduction to Shaders
- Orthographic Camera Tutorial
- Perspective Camera Tutorial
- Input Handling Tutorial
- Texturing with LWJGL 3
- Getting Started with OpenAL and in-game Audio
- Ray Tracing with OpenGL
- More to be Added...