In this course, we are going to be taking a look at how you can get up and running writing and running your own web apps that utilize WebAssembly that has been written and compiled with Go.
- Compiling Go Code to WebAssembly
- Executing Your WebAssembly Code in The Browser
- Basic DOM manipulation in WebAssembly
- Optimizing the size of your compiled binaries
- Creating WebAssembly Functions in Go
By the end of this course, you should have a solid understanding of the basics when it comes to writing your own web applications using WebAssembly and Go.Get Started Now 🚀