Part 1 - Setting Up Your Development Environment
In this series, we are going to be building a full SaaS Web Application using React.js and Node.js! This will cover everything from setting up the project through to building the individual components and then through to deployment through automation.
The SaaS product will allow developers to programmatically generate OpenGraph images for their social media posts.
- Styling our App with Tailwind CSS
- Using Hooks within our React.js App
- Integration with Auth0
- Integration with Stripe for payments
- Generating Images with Node.js
- Building a REST API with Node.js
- Securing Endpoints with JWTs
In this tutorial, we cover setting up our project directory and bootstrapping our React.js application using the
Let’s start off by bootstrapping our React app into our
$ npx create-react-app frontend